29 March 2009

Delta's N752AT


While waiting for my return flight to HNL from OGG on my honeymoon, I saw this Delta Air Lines 757-212, N752AT (cn 23128). I had a feeling this was a former ATA bird, and was correct. Upon further research, it was orginally delivered to Singapore Airlines in the mid-80s. It was then picked up by ATA in the mid-90s, then acquired by DL in the late-90s, and even wore the classic "widget" livery.

It was not so much an OGG RareBird, but one of the few shots I got at OGG. The registration tipped me off, since Delta's registrations usually end in N___DL, DN, DA or MH.

N752AT is seen above at OGG's Gate 7, being prepped to return to SLC as DAL1196. I wish the sun was a lot higher, so I could have gotten better lighting.

1 comment:

OGGturbojets said...

Glad you had a chance to come over, and Congratulations on the marriage !