18 March 2008

New CRJ for go! in different livery


Mesa has apparently sent a new CRJ for go! and it is a different livery than the other CRJs. This new one has an all white fuselage and tail with the go! titles in blue on the fuselage and a blue square on the tail with the go! titles in white. Not sure of the registration, as I only saw it from my office and cannot make it out in the picture.
Update...I finally got a good look at the registration and it is N27314. It seems that this aircraft was flying in United Express colors prior to this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be a temp. livery

OGGturbojets said...

Nice spot !

Moku Pics said...

It's been flying regularly the last week.

David said...

I can't quite make out the registration; what is it?

Moku Pics said...

I'll be in today. i'll try to remember to grab it for you. I remember that it doesn't have BR at the end, so it's apparently not a former Freedom aircraft or so I'm told.

hal763 said...

Reg is N27314

David said...

BR were ex-Atlantic Coast/Independence Air aircraft. From looking through pictures, it looks like it's moved around a bit, flying for US Airways Express, then America West Express, and most recently United Express.

I don't think Freedom ever flew CRJ-200s; they started out with the CRJ-700 and CRJ-900, and once some scope issues were resolved these aircraft were moved to Mesa and a few Beech 1900s moved to Freedom to keep the certificate alive; Mesa began using it more actively again to operate Delta Connection flights, originally with the Dash 8 and now ERJ-145 and CRJ-900.